How to Avoid Plagiarism in Academic Papers When you are a college student, you have to prepare academic papers. They are what professors assess to ascertain whether the learning objectives have been achieved. When…
Stick to the Requirements of a Five Paragraph Essay Format and Be Sure to Complete a Great Essay!
Follow Five Paragraph Essays Format and Be Sure to Succeed!
If you need to complete a writing work following a five paragraph essay format you need to know the general rules of successful writing of this type. First of all, you need to remember that traditional essay should consist of one opening paragraph, three paragraphs of the main body, and one final paragraph. In the opening paragraph, you will need to present a series of introductory sentences that can grab your readers’ attention. The last sentence of your opening paragraph must be a thesis statement. In the main body of your writing work you should state your opinion and support it with some reliable facts and proof. Once you have explained all the supporting points, you need to complete a final paragraph. It is your last chance to convince readers to accept your point of view. Some more helpful advice on how to complete this kind of writing is given below.
- Start your essay with a topic sentence that will introduce a general theme to your readers.
- Then you should narrow the topic discussion by identifying the main issues or problems.
- Finish your opening part of work by setting a strong claim. It will be a thesis statement of your essay.
- Keep in mind that the actual purpose of the whole essay is to convince your readers to accept your thesis statement as truth.
- While working on the body paragraphs keep in mind the requirement of five paragraph essays format. Every paragraph must begin with a topic sentence.
- Any topic sentence should be clearly related to your essay’s topic, its issue or problem that was identified earlier.
- Make use of proper quotes that can support your main claim. Try to explain the relationship between your claim and the quote you make.
- While working on the concluding paragraph don’t fail to start with a topic sentence that relates to the topic you identified in the opening paragraph.
- According to five paragraph essays format sentences that make up main points from your opening and body paragraphs now serve to close your argumentation.
- Remember, the final paragraph must not be an exact copy of your opening paragraph.
- While working on your essay try to avoid using of any contractions, first person pronouns, engaging any personal stories.
- Never start the sentences with such conjunctions “and, or, nor, but, so, yet, for.”
- One more important thing to remember – sometimes it is quite normal to deviate a bit from the given format.
If you want to prepare a really good essay following five paragraph essay format you will need to stick to all the requirements given above. But if you don’t want to spend your time and nerves on long and tiresome writing process, you can visit custom research writing vendor Samedayessay.com and apply for professional assistance. If you become our customer, you can be absolutely sure that your work will be done by the best writers. Besides, you will get 24/7 qualified online support and 100% privacy guarantee.