National Peace Essay contest
Essay • February 25, 2011
Table of Contents
In for the National Peace Essay contest?
Are you considering participating in the National Peace essay contest? Why not? If you have good writing skills, then go ahead! Here is some information that might come in handy.
The National Peace Essay Contest:
A National peace essay writing contest is held once each year under the US institute of peace. The theme and topic for each year’s essay is announced before the applications are collected from writers who are willing to participate. This contest offers cash prizes for the winners as well. The aim of this contest is to promote peace and harmony among people.
2011 National Peace Essay Contest:
The themes announced by the United States institute of Peace for 2011 National peace essay writing contest include corruption and governance, the essay question being: ‘For those who hope to prevent violent conflict, how can their efforts to reduce, if not eliminate, corruption best contribute to building sustainable peace using two cases of countries in transition from war to peace?’
Participating in the National peace essay contest:
If you are not yet fully convinced to go for the national peace essay writing contest, here are some reasons why you might want to go for it next year:
• If you are a supporter of national peace and want to live in a world full of harmony and goodwill, this can be your way of having your say in. Your essay can be your contribution to world peace.
• If you enjoy writing and have something to say about peace and the given topic.
• If you could do something good with the cash prize at the end.
• If you want to avail the chance of meeting other motivated people, striving to establish peace and harmony around them.
Attempting the National peace essay:
Following tips must be kept in mind while attempting an essay at the national peace essay contest:
• The beginning of your essay must be very appealing. It can be dramatic, funny or serious, but it has to be catchy. The introduction must engage the reader.
• The essay must comprise of your personal thoughts and facts which triggered them, therefore you need to gather a lot of information relevant to your topic.
• Proofread the essay at least twice and also ask someone else to do the same for you, since the essay should be error free. Make sure there is no grammar or spelling mistake in the essay.
• Follow the writing instructions to book and stick to the prescribed format.
• Study some similar essays written by authentic writers before you start writing your own. This will give you a lot of ideas, but when you write, make sure your work is original. Do not copy anybody else’s work.
• You can use essay help if you feel like it.
You can go for online services that provide assistance and guidance in writing essays and research papers and also offer dissertation help for students who need it.
Written by Gregory Cox
Stuck with your Capstone project? Been there, done that. Now is my turn to help you get over any study difficulty. Learning is fun if you have an experienced expert (like me) by your side.
Calculate my order