Essay • March 10, 2010
Are You Looking for High-Quality Opinion Essay Examples? Get Them Here!
Opinion essay writing is a formal academic assignment that presents your opinion on a particular topic supported by good examples and evidence. The contrasting point of view is also presented and it should go with arguments that can demonstrate that it is unconvincing. Looking for opinion essay examples, keep in mind that such example should consist of: a foreword where your opinion on the topic is clearly stated, a main body where you support your point of view by examples and evidence. Besides, this part presents also the contrasting opinion which is proved to be wrong. And the finale part of your work is a conclusion where you need to sum up the main points of your opinion essay. And now let’s look at the list of steps you need to complete while working on such kind of essay.
1) First of all, decide what your opinion concerning the topic will be. Try to make a list of standpoints and reasons that support your position. Always write clear and concise paragraphs. Don’t fail to use some linking phrases to join the parts within the text. Begin each paragraph with short topic sentence.
2) While working on your opinion essays always address to your reader directly. Sometimes it is possible to begin with a citation. Besides, you may start with a rhetorical question. It may be rather helpful to refer to some prominent or odd fact or idea.
3) The typical feature of all opinion essay examples is the usage of some definite expressions that can clearly present your opinion. For example: In my point of view/opinion … My belief is that … I consider … I think/believe that … I am inclined to think that …
4) There exist some specific points of opinion essay writing. So, you should write in a formal style and introduce your topic clearly. Try to present clear and plain topic sentences. You may make use of generalizations and citations.
5) Besides, there are some things you never should do in the process of writing. For instance, don’t use short forms and colloquial expressions. Try to avoid emotive vocabulary and slang; don’t use any statistics without proper referencing. Moreover, keep away from personal examples and over-generalizations.
6) The structure of all opinion essay examples is nearly the same. The most widely used format is the following: short outline, foreword with statement, main body of the essay and conclusion. Besides you need to include title and reference pages into the paper so that it looks well-organized.
Even though this assessment needs a lot of patience and concentration, it is considered to be one of the most exciting tasks. Still, if you don’t much time to prepare written assignments yourself or you can’t find a good opinion essay examples you can visit custom research writing vendor Samedayessay.com and get the necessary information there. You can be sure to find a lot of interesting and useful information and many other essay examples such as literature review samples.
Written by Erin Amedda
I love what I do and do what I love. Over the past 2 years, I have written more than a hundred research papers. Every topic is interesting, unique, and important. I search for new solutions, questions, and answers. Let’s discuss your case and create something exciting together!
Calculate my order