How Has COVID-19 Affected You Essay Writing: The Only Guideline You Need No one can deny the fact that COVID-19 has been a menace. Its social and economic impacts cannot be ignored. As a…
Shawshank Redemption Essay
Guidelines for writing Shawshank Redemption Essays:
Shawshank Redemption (1994) is one of the best ever movies directed by Frank Darabont. Due to the popularity of this movie, it is often assigned to students in a language, drama, arts or even literature class to come up with an essay on Shawshank Redemption. Before attempting the Shawshank redemption essay, it is important to watch the movie or at least be aware of the plot and themes it is based on. Shawshank Redemption Essays are usually based on themes and critical appreciation of the movie.
Plot of the Movie:
The story revolves around a person, the hero named Andy, who is placed in prison for something he hasn’t done. While his stay at the Shawshank Redemption, he undergoes a variety of experiences. He makes a few friends and one really close friend as well. He faces sexual assault and all the dark sides of living in a jail.
Due to his intelligence and behavior, he is selected in charge of the library section in the jail, where he discovers the corruption of the head jailor. He starts keeping a record of all his bad deeds and when his sentence is finally over he hands over the record to the authorities.
Theme of the Movie:
The main theme of the movie is that of maintaining one’s self respect and worth despite so much injustice. The hero Andy in this movie faces a lot of misfortune throughout, especially in the first half of the movie, yet he continues to strive for what is right and does not give up until he uncovers the corruption of the jailer he was placed under.
Attempting the Shawshank Redemption Essay:
Following tips must be kept in mind while attempting Shawshank Redemption Essays:
• Include movie related data in your essay. The names of the director and producer, the date of release, cast and writer etc.
• Do not forget to appreciate the shooting quality of the movie. Its direction is excellent and acting is also of high class.
• View some movie reviews written by various people before attempting the Shawshank Redemption Essay.
• Introduce the main character in detail since the story is mainly about him.
• If the essay demands themes of the movie, then just give a brief summary of the plot and move on to themes. Support what you write in themes with dialogues or clips from the movie.
• While writing a critical essay, also pin point the shortcoming of the movie in light of expert’s reviews that you have read beforehand.
If you have not watched the movie and neither have the time to do so, it is best to leave it to experts for writing. You can get Essay help, Research paper help and dissertation help online at reasonable rates. Online essay writing services also ensure the quality of the essay and its uniqueness. This can save you from a lot of trouble and help you get really good grades in the essay too!