Writing the Perfect Crucible Essay!
Essay • January 29, 2009
Do you know how to write an essay meaningfully? Well! You can write beautiful essays. Wondering how?
First of all you need an idea or theme about what you are writing. Do you know in The Crucible, famous writer Arthur Miller illustrates themes such as guilt, hypocrisy, and revenge?
Here are a few steps you will find it interesting how to write a good essay or a crucible essay.
1) Research: you need a good research about the essay topic before you start writing. Use internet, library, take notes and write.
2) Analysis: Analyze your arguments. Look for weakness and strengths in logic. Your first step towards writing an essay begins by learning how to analyze essays written by other writers.
3) Brain storming: Your essay is your insight. Ask many questions and answer them. Meditate and write as much as possible on your topic well in advance.
4) Thesis: You need a thesis to expand an essay ideas. It is your main point of writing an essay.
5) Outline: Use bullet points in paragraphs. You should make each paragraph unified and coherent.
6) Introduction: The title and first paragraph are very crucial in an essay. Title plays an important role in attracting readers towards your essay.
7) Paragraph: Each paragraph should contain unique ideas to support the thesis. Write an essay in such a way as if you are talking to your reader.
8) Conclusion: Give a great exit to your essay by an interesting logic, a memorable thought or a call of an action.
9) MLA Style: you should format your essay by correct guidelines for citation.
10) Language: finally you should polish your essay by checking the grammar, sentence flow, and rhythm.
Written by Martin Cardoso
I have started working as a freelance writer back in college. After graduation, it has become my full-time job and I’ve never regretted this decision. Seeing your satisfaction and positive feedback is the greatest joy for me!
Calculate my order