Get Focused Help When You Buy Chicago Style Paper
Academic writing is usually difficult even without the additional complexity due to following the strict referencing rules. Apart from essays whose writing style is more open-ended and doesn’t need to adhere to specific structure, other academic papers such as thesis, dissertations and research papers are often subjected to strict structural and referencing requirements. These guidelines are not only applied by academic institutions but also by professionals in various industries.
Referencing is mainly important because you need to acknowledge other people’s contribution in your own work. As a student doing an academic assignment, you need to draw ideas and words from the works of other writers preceding you. Aside from that, referencing is important to showcase the depth of your own research and to support the assertions or arguments that you make in your paper. Your citations will also allow you and your readers to keep track and trace any sources of information you use in the paper. Acknowledging other scholars’ ideas and research in your own work earns you respect from your professors and tutors, and gains you much needed points on your paper, not to mention that it’s absolutely mandatory.
The Chicago style of referencing is one of the most widely used referencing styles, most popular in the spheres of Arts, Business, Economics and History. If you are a student of these disciplines or of other Humanities, you will need to have a grasp of this style because any accidental or intentional lack of citations may be counted as plagiarism and may well lead to penalties.
Get a Chicago style format paper from the experts and don’t worry about submitting a low quality paper.
What to Note about the Chicago Style Paper Format
There are many different variants of citation techniques, and all of them may burden students with different requirements. One may get confused at all the requirements for the various techniques. The Chicago style is one of the most widely used and popular among a large number of disciplines all over the world. This is why it is important for students to understand the various features of this technique.
Also known as Turabian, the Chicago style has specific features assigned to it and outlined with the help of the following points:
- The Page Layout: it deals with the margin sizes (it should be one inch on all sides), typeface (Times New Roman 12 point), double-spaced text, left-justified text, hanging indents for paragraphs (1/2 inch), and page numbers on the top-right corner of the page. Other aspects of the page layout to consider include the Title Page where the Title needs to be halfway down the page with 12 point typeface and the name of the student directly below the title.
- Structural Layout: Title page, Body of the paper, Appendix, Notes and Bibliography in that order.
- There should be no creative fonts, bold or italics on the cover page. Furthermore, this page shouldn’t be numbered.
- On Names, use the full names of people, legislations or agencies the first time you use them, with acronyms listed in parentheses after the name when first used, e.g. the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Afterwards, you can use the acronyms through the rest of the paper.
- On Numbers, write out any number less than 100, for example “All twelve sites…”
- On Endnotes and Footnotes, the latter goes at the bottom of the page hosting the reference, while the former one goes on a separate page after the end of the document, with the same formatting guidelines. The reference number should come at the end of the sentence for in-text citations even if the reference is at the start of the sentence. That number should also go after all other punctuations and should only be composed of Arabic numerals, i.e. 1,2,3,4…
- Word notes should be placed at the top of the page with end notes, with a Times 10 typeface. Each reference should have its own unique number even if the same citation has been reused. Additionally, multiple sources used in a single note should be separated by a semi-colon.
- Bibliographies should be listed in alphabetical order by the author, (Last Name, First Name) and then title.
As you can see, it might be quite difficult to write a paper in Chicago style if you have never encountered this style of referencing before. Most students also confuse this technique of referencing with that of the MLA technique, which holds a good number of similarities with the Chicago or Turabian style. Our expert writers don’t just have knowledge of the basics. They have the actual experience and knowledge of the rules of the Chicago style for different disciplines.
Get Your Chicago Style Sample Paper from Our Online Library to DIY
We don’t just provide writing services. Our team also prides itself in teaching you how the Chicago technique works and the different structural requirements for various papers. The writing process requires a good amount of patience and experience to master the technique fully. However, even then, students may still be extremely confused when they are referencing from various sources such as the Internet, journals, articles, textbooks, interviews, newspapers and other sources.
Our sample papers will highlight even those minute aspects that may be thought of as unimportant in the Chicago style. You can access samples of research papers, dissertations, thesis, coursework writing and other academic papers that need formatting in the Chicago technique. Through these samples, you will also see the practical applications of the Chicago Style in different disciplines such as History and Fine-Art, and get editorial notes on those differences. A Chicago style paper template from us will simplify the process for you greatly because you can learn how to format your paper in accordance with this technique as you go along using this template. The process is obviously difficult at first, but with this template, you can start getting used to formatting your paper to the Turabian style. Otherwise, it may be even easier to let our professional writers do it for you if you are short of time or energy.
What Are Our Advantages?
We have grown and perfected the art of writing Chicago style papers through years of experience and getting exposed to a large array of student needs. Our writers are professionals who need to demonstrate knowledge of this writing technique and get a pass from our editors. If you need help on how to write a Chicago style paper, this is the best place to start. Without tooting our own trumpet too much, some other benefits that you will get from our service include:
Speed: While the writing and formatting requirements of the Chicago technique might be stringent to some, we have experience on our side. We work with strict deadlines and our customers will attest to how fast we move to deliver any paper.
Originality: We work basing on research, and we cap it all off with a team effort on the citation. You will get an expert writer in different fields such as Business and History who also has the requisite knowledge of the Chicago citation technique.
Affordable CPPs: While getting a paper such as a dissertation fully referenced in the Chicago style might cost you a couple of hundred dollars, we try to keep all our rates affordable. Our CPPs are among the most competitive ones in the online marketplace.
Confidentiality: Your privacy is guaranteed and you never have to worry about breaches of your data or identity. Our website is very secure and you can browse through our products in anonymity and with no worries.
You can access our writers directly or you can get an example of a Chicago style paper easily on our Samples page to assist you with your own personal writing.
Easy Order Process Seals the Deal
Getting help with Chicago style paper is quite easy. With our Orders page, you can get commentaries on the order that you need by simply inputting details such as the number of pages, the paper type, deadline and preferred writer. There you also have the space to specify your own requirements to the paper or you can upload them on the site.
We ensure communication with our team throughout the entire order process and you can always request progress reports directly from your assigned writer. Control is always an important part of creating such orders, and you can always make checks on your paper even when it is being created.
With our easy order process and our friendly QAD team, you have the best shot at submitting a qualitative Chicago style paper. Call now or hit that order button directly to get started!