Hire A Personal Statement Editor For These 5 Reasons
Motivational letters and similar tasks are incredibly important when it comes to applying to a university. All of the universities get thousands upon thousands of applications each year.
Imagine having to pick a couple of good candidates out of the application wave, based solely on their grades. It is physically impossible because the grades distinguish only the unsuccessful pupils from average ones. A further distinction is unreal without any kind of personal statement.
This where the personal statements come in. They allow admission team representatives to get a look inside a candidate’s mind and decide whether the candidate should be accepted. It is why the personal statement should be initially written by candidates themselves.
However, the uniqueness of the text can easily be out shadowed by some silly mistakes, which is why you need our personal statement editing service. Lack of continuity, grammatical mistakes, odd phrases can ruin your chances of getting accepted into university.
Let’s be honest: only in universities, people truly learn how to write coherent texts properly, and no one can expect recent school graduates to write up to standards of the admissions team. So, the answer is simple – you need a personal statement editor that will amend your letter and secure a place in the university for you. Here are 5 positive aspects of getting an expert to revise and edit your draft:
- You will stand out. Admissions team gets thousands of applications annually, and most of the motivational letters they are receiving have repetitive structure and similar phrases. You can avoid this and make your text unique with help from our experts.
- No plagiarism. All universities have strict policies regarding plagiarism, and this applies to the admissions team. A plagiarized personal statement will close the doors to the university immediately to you. The expert editors ensure that text is 100% unique and has no content matches online.
- The perfect presentation of you. Based on the personal information you provide the expert with, the instructions, and the draft of the statement you came up with, the expert will create an impressive presentation of you in the text format that will intrigue admissions team members.
- Immaculate level of English. You don’t become the best personal statement editing service by employing illiterate editors, which is why we’re very strict about thoroughly testing our candidates before they become our editors so that you’d get the best version of your personal statement.
- Less stress. Many university applicants go too far with proofreading, editing, and reediting their statements because they just can’t get the perfect version of the letter they want on their own. Don’t stress out and give yourself more time to mentally prepare for university life by delegating the editing of your personal statement to experts.
Professional Personal Statement Editing Services With Top Reviews
We are one of the best services that offer personal statements editing, and there is proof of these words. We have been helping candidates get accepted into colleges and universities for over 5 years, and, throughout this period, we amounted to an outstanding amount of positive reviews on independent sources.
How did we achieve this? All because of the guarantees we give to our customers. We offer complete confidentiality and personal information security: we do not disclose any information about our clients, so nobody will know that you’ve used our personal statement service.
Additionally, our order delivery time is superb. We reliably finish the tasks on time with very short deadlines: from 3 to 24 hours! Lastly, unlike many other services, we provide a direct communication line with the personal statement editors.
You Need To Edit Personal Statement To Succeed – Here’s Why
These small letters need to contain a lot of relevant information in them without being repetitive and too long. It needs to show off your motivation for picking a certain specialization, your goals and plans in the future, your ideas and worldview, and your achievement. What’s more importantly, the personal statement has to give your application an identity: basically, it has to distinguish you from thousands of other applicants.
It is your chance to tell the admissions team why exactly you should take up a place at the university over other candidates, and you cannot achieve that by sending in the first version you write up. The process of editing personal statements is crucial because it discerns the important from unessential information, and put it into a nice narrative.
For example, a letter of application for a mechanical engineering course and one for gender studies are two categorically different things and should be written accordingly. Our experts from different subjects can highlight the needed parts of your previous academic and extracurricular experiences to create the best personal statement for you.
Enjoy These Free Benefits Along With Your First Order
On your first order, you get a guaranteed first-time customer discount, which makes the service very accessible to almost all future students. No need to sign up, just fill out the order form, and we will contact you and create an account for you. You’ll have access to a comfortable personal cabinet, where you will be able to contact the expert editor and customer support representatives, which are available 24/7.