The 500 Word Essay — A Write-Up with a Limitation on the Word Count Essays are one way of testing students’ writing capabilities. Some come with a restriction on the number of pages. A…
Dissertation Guide and Your Work on Scientific Project
Scheduling Your Work in Dissertation Guides
In any activity it is difficult to do the first step, especially, when you don`t know what to start with. As a rule, a supervisor is appointed to help you with the process of writing your dissertation. You have a meeting with him and represent your dissertation guide, where your dissertation project is explicitly structured and scheduled.
Why is this guide so important for you in the period of preparation for dissertation defense? Because there is inseparable connection between a form and maintenance. It would be mistaken to begin with writing and then to follow with drawing up. The matter is that definition of the form of scientific paper accompanies research scheduling. That is why any supervisor would suggest you to make up dissertation guide, which takes you through the process of dissertation writing step-by-step, from beginning till the end.
Here is some pieces of advice concerning the sequence of the dissertation work:
1) Try to begin with Chapter 2 (“Research methods“). It is the easiest way to start, as the description of methods is in the literature available. In case you have invented your own methodics you will describe it anyway. It is recommended to write Chapter 2 in the first year of studying when research is going with might and main, or during a vacation, and then only to modify.
2) Chapter 1 (“Literary review“) can be written during the whole studying, being gradually deepened and generalized.
3) Write Chapter 3 (“Results of own researches“) right after your data processing, even if this processing has not been finished yet. It makes sense to begin not with writing of the Chapter 3, but with the ordinary description of the received results.
4) It would be better to generalize and illustrate these data. Therefore, show this description of the dissertation guides to your supervisor. Compare the data obtained by you to other authors’ results of researches, write down your thoughts separately (then they will be included into the Chapter “Discussion of results“). If you have a computer, it is possible to create a separate file “For Chapter 4“ and to enter there everything concerning the discussion. Do not forget to do backup copies of the important data (thoughts, texts, etc.) otherwise, or you will be whipping the cat. Chapter 4 (“Discussion of results“) can be started after final processing of the experimental data when preliminary conclusions of the work are ready.
5) Preliminary conclusions should be written down at once, when you enter processing data. Further, using preliminary conclusions, you can easily formulate the final ones.
If you need more complete information about step-by-step planning your dissertation work, you may visit research paper vendor Samedayessay.com. Make use of some ready dissertation paper samples with the examples or dissertation guides, needed for scheduling your final scientific paper work. You are always welcome with your requests!