Essay • March 13, 2011
Table of Contents
Students are often faced by the tedious task of correcting an essay after it has been marked by the teacher. The mistakes are sometimes pointed out clearly by the teacher while in other cases; the student’s work is just allotted an unacceptable grade and returned with a date of submitting the revised essay. Few professors allow third submission chances therefore the second submission chance should be fully availed.
Essay correction is a complex task. Specification may vary from tutor to tutor, but the mail issues and common errors along with how to erect these are given below:
• Formatting correction: Sometimes essays written by students get low grades due to formatting errors. There are some basic formats that are usually acceptable to all professors. These include the APA, MLA, Harvard and Chicago etc. Sometimes the teachers specify the format they want to see in the essay, in such a case the correction of an essay must deal with correcting the format.
• Focus correction: Another common correction needed in essays is that of focus. While writing, the student may be drawn away and lose focus from the main topic. While doing essay correction it must be checked and re checked whether or not the focus is actually where it is required to be in the essay question.
• Referencing correction: Essays often have referencing mistakes and same should be considered in essay corrections. Referencing is a complex task and it needs an expert to get it right the first time. There are specific referencing instructions attached with each essay format. There are special instructions for in text citations and separate ones for a bibliography page. Essay corrections must deal with the referencing and must also check the credibility of sources and their proper and accurate citation.
• Methodology/approach correction: Sometimes, the error lies in the approach/methodology used in an essay. Such an error must be rectified only after checking with the tutor and confirming what approach/methodology is preferred for the type of essay being attempted or research problem being addressed in the paper.
• Proofreading: All essays must be proof read before being handed over and same is true for the essay corrections. After correcting an essay it is strongly advised to proof read it again even if it had been proofread before the correction because there might be errors in the new/added/edited material.
If you don’t want to take any more chances, it is best to seek professional help in essay correction. Essay help can be ordered online. These online writing experts at samedayessay.com offer editing, essay correction and proofreading services at affordable prices, and are quick in their work. The same experts also offer research paper writing services and dissertation help. By ordering an essay to be written or corrected at sameday.com you will do yourself a great favor since high quality on time work done by experts will be provided to you without much hassle.
Written by David Cater
An independent artist, a Master of Arts, an academic writer, a creative soul. Ready to help you with any assignment, essay, or a research paper. Not afraid of challenging topics. Last-minute deadlines are my personal favorites. Don’t be shy, let’s discuss your issue.
Calculate my order