High Quality Literature Review Samples will be Useful Prompts in Writing
Literature review • March 12, 2010
Are You Looking For Literature Review Samples?
Let’s try to explain what a literature review is and present some literature review samples. You should know that a literature review discusses some information on a particular topic. It can be simply kind of a review of the definite sources, but as a rule it combines both review and synthesis. A review is a summing up of some important facts of the source, but a synthesis is rather a reformation of that facts. It may present a new explanation of old material or unite new and old explanations. Writing a literature review is quite a difficult task, for that reason I would be easier for you to prepare it using the following tips.
1) The first thing you will need to do is to clarify the task. In case when your assignment is rather unclear, you should look for clarification. The simplest way to do it is to ask your tutor. You need to clarify, how many resources you should include, what types of sources to use, whether you should or not to sum up or critique the sources and so on. Besides, don’t forget to ask whether you need evaluate your sources or offer subheadings and some background data.
2) Next your task is to find appropriate models. Here you may make use of literature review samples. Read them to get some understanding of the methods of organizing your own review. After doing that you need to narrow your topic. Surely, there are a lot of books and articles on almost any area of study. Remember, that the narrower your topic is, the easier it will be for you to select among a great number of resources you have to read.
3) Now, you will have to find a focus of the future work. Then you need to construct a thesis statement for your work. Still you have to remember that your thesis statement not necessarily should fight for any position; rather you will have to fight for a definite standpoint on the material.
4) Consider the organization of your work. If you don’t know how to do it properly, make use of some literature review samples. Think of the most effective methods of presenting your information. Consider what topics you will include in your review, in what order you will present them and so on.
5) Thinking of the structure of your literature review you need to keep in mind, that there are three main parts of such work. First is a foreword which includes some background information; second is the main body which contains the discussion of sources; and third is a conclusion part of your paper.
Preparing a good literature review is quite a difficult task that requires a lot of time and attention. In case you don’t have much spare time, you can simply look for some good literature review samples and other essay samples such as opinion essay examples and use them in your future work. Besides, you can order a ready high quality literature review at custom research writing vendor Samedayessay.com.
Written by George Nelson
I have been working as a professor for many years. In my experience, students fail to write their papers because they lack knowledge and bravery to ask for help. Here, I am able to help scholars learn, evolve, research, and understand. There is nothing difficult about philosophy, religion, and I am here to prove it.
How to Write an Abstract of Einstein Essay
Calculate my order