Research Proposal Sample and its Significance in Research Proposal Writing
Before starting any serious research project one submits research proposal where he/she attempts to persuade the readers of necessity and relevancy of the research idea. It is also required to produce an impression of a mature and knowledgeable researcher who can handle the tasks and goals which are set in research paper. When facing the task of writing research proposal for the first time one can greatly benefit from research proposal sample.
Finding good research proposal sample one can find out characteristics and peculiarities of research proposal.
• First of all research proposal must exhibit profound knowledge of an author in the research field. It should be laconic, yet informative and comprehensive presentation of the research object as well as objectives of future research.
• An author should be persuasive enough to convince in the ability to cope with the task and necessity of conducting the research. One has to demonstrate that research ideas deserve attention and that they are not adequately researched in the past. One should show the current research gaps which can be patched by the research project offered.
• An author should prove that research findings have practical significance and that research results can be applied for solving every day problems.
• Research writer should have a profound knowledge of the subject he/she is going to research, exhibiting his readiness and ability to handle the tasks which are set in research proposal.
Through research proposal sample you can find out that this academic format is not so voluminous. However, it should include all necessary information. It consists of:
• Introduction of the problem or research idea and current research on it.
• Literature review where an author attempts to show his knowledge in the field and show existing inadequacy in research domain.
• Methodology writing where an author explains what tools one will use to get required information. It can be questionnaires or statistical analysis or other means but informing of the researcher’s choice is a must for correct research proposal format.
• The list of required reading or list of authors and books which can be helpful in this research project.